Join the thousands of Canadian’s walking to help save women’s lives at the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope in Peterborough.
This family friendly event takes place on Sunday, September 8th at Nicholls Oval Park.
Put the spotlight on this important women’s health issue, fundraise amongst your community and further progress against ovarian cancer.
Together, we can help save women’s lives.
Register and start fundraising today at http://www.ovariancancerwalkofhope.ca
Details about the Walk in Peterborough:
• September 8, 2019 at 8:30AM
• Nicholls Oval Park
• Route Distance: 2.5 km or 5 km
Event Day Schedule:
• 10:00am – 11:00am: Registration and entertainment
• 11:00am – 11:30am: Opening Ceremonies
• 11:30am – 11:45am: Warm up and Walk Starts
• Post Walk: Lunch, Closing ceremonies, giveaways, draws & prizes
Sponsored by 101.5 The Wolf, Global Peterborough and 100.5 Fresh Radio.