Soccer Tournament Fundraiser – Peterborough Youth Unlimited
Event Details: Please join us at Beavermead Park on Saturday, May 25 for a Soccer Tournament in support of sending our youth to camps!
Enjoy watching the games, purchase a barbecue lunch, and enter a raffle, OR register your own team!
Youth track: Ages 13-17 | Adult track: Ages 18+
If you wish to register a team, please contact Amanda Volk at 705-743-2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– All teams must register by May 10.
– Registration cost is $500 per team.
– Minimum of 14 people per team, which would equal $35 per person.
– There is no maximum number of people you need on your team. If you have more people, the cost would be less per person.
– We will play full field, with 10 and a goalie. There must be at least 3 males and 3 females on the field at a time.
– See the files available on our website for more information.
Event Location: Beavermead Park, 2011 Ashburnham Dr., Peterborough
Event Dates: May 25
Event Start/End Times: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Event Price: $500 per team | Free for spectators