OFAH Under The Lock Fishing Derby
Event Details: SATURDAY APRIL 27 Event Details
• Saturday, April 27, 2019 is “YOUTH ONLY DAY” with fishing open to children 15 years of age and younger only. Instant prizes for tagged fish will be awarded to registered participants 9 A.M. until 4 P.M. only.
• On-site registration begins at 8 A.M. and participants will be awarded a prize for each tagged fish with a maximum of 2 fish per participant.
• Lunch will also be provided to registered participants, including a hotdog, drink, cake, and ice cream on this day only.
APRIL 28 – MAY 3 Event Details
• “All Ages Fishing” is open April 28 starting at 9 A.M. to May 3 at 4 P.M. to all registered participants. Adults and youth 16 years and older can register a cost of $15.00 each. All registration costs must be paid in cash on the day of registration.
• No lunch or prizes awarded April 28 to May 3, with the exception of “Walter” (the Big Fish grand prize award), if caught before 4 P.M. on May 3.
• OFAH creel limit is 2 fish per person (catch and keep policy in effect). Security and Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry (MNRF) officials will be onsite to enforce provincial regulations.
**Safety first. Children must be accompanied by an adult parent/guardian. It is strongly encouraged that participants bring and wear personal flotation devices (PFDs) when fishing at the canal.
• OFAH Under the Lock Fishing Derby registration cost is $15.00 for children 15 years of age and under, and $5.00 each additional child in the same immediate family, at time of registration.
• Each $15.00 registration will receive an OFAH welcome package with an OFAH sticker, temporary tattoo, and certificate of participation
• Pre-registration OFAH Under the Lock Fishing Derby forms are available at the following Peterborough area outlets:
o Canadian Tire – 1050 Chemong Road, Peterborough, ON
o Canadian Tire – 1200 Lansdowne Street West, Peterborough, ON
o Bridgenorth Sports & Marine – 893 Garthome Ave, Peterborough, ON
o OFAH Office – 4601 Guthrie Dr, Peterborough, ON K9J 6Y3
Event Location: Trent Severn Waterway Lock 21 – Peterborough Lift Locks
Event Dates: April 27 – May 3
Event Start/End Times: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Event Details : https://www.ofah,org/underthelock
Event Price: $15 per person for Adults 16 years of age and older. $15 for children 15 years of age and younger, $5 for additional children of the same immediate family
Tickets : www.ofah.org/underthelock